Vietnam Visa For Russians: Check Updates 2023
- Do Russians need to have a Vietnam visa?
- How to get a Vietnam visa if you're a Russian citizen.
- A Vietnam visa for Russian citizens is only valid for travel inside Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa requirements for Russian citizens
- I overstayed a visa in Vietnam as a Russian visitor.
- What is the cost of a visa to Vietnam from Russia?
- Apply For A Vietnam Visa At The Vietnam Embassy
Many of the most beautiful places on earth cannot be reached by tourists from Russia without first passing through Vietnam. There are several nations for which visa requests can be submitted, including Russia. You are free to request electronic visas at any time, from any location, and using any method that is currently available to you.
This article will focus on Vietnam visa for Russians: visa requirements, how to apply, and fees. So do not ignore this if you do not want to cause any delays
Vietnam visa for Russian citizens
Do Russians need to have a Vietnam visa?
Russians are NOT REQUIRED a Vietnam visa within 45 days. That means visitors from Russia have to apply for a Vietnam visa if they would like to stay in Vietnam for longer than 45 days.
What should Russians do if they stay in Vietnam for longer than 45 days?
- You can leave Vietnam, and then return with another 45-day visa exemption.
- Apply for a Vietnam 90-day e-Visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for Russian citizens
How to get a Vietnam visa if you're a Russian citizen.
Russian citizens who want to visit Vietnam must get visas. After completing those steps, you will be qualified to apply for the necessary visa.
- Step 1: Complete the secure online forms on the apply for Vietnam e-Visa page. This includes your full name, gender, date of birth, and passport number, as well as the dates of your arrival and departure.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to make sure it is accurate and complete. After that, you are required to pay the visa fee (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive an email in the third step verifying the submission of your visa application. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will go through online processing and approval.
- Step 4: When you arrive, have your passport stamped with your visa. Please bear in mind to print and maintain the Vietnam e-Visa during your journey to Vietnam.
A Vietnam visa for Russian citizens is only valid for travel inside Vietnam.
An electronic visa for Vietnam enables Russian nationals to visit the country for tourism, or business purposes. It is valid for 90 days from the intended arrival date specified in the visa application form, allowing Russian nationals to stay in Vietnam for up to 90 days for single or multiple entries.
Vietnam visa requirements for Russian citizens
Citizens of Russia must comply with one of Vietnam's visa requirements:
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam and contains at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A personal color photo of the applicant
- A valid email address
- You will be required to pay a service visa fee when you submit your application. If you handle your request via an outside service provider, you will have to pay an extra fee.
You should bring at least one copy of your eVisa during your journey to Vietnam.
How to apply for Vietnam visa for Russian citizens
I overstayed a visa in Vietnam as a Russian visitor.
It is illegal to overstay a visa. You put yourself in severe danger of suffering serious consequences if you decide to act in this way.
Additional punishments may be imposed on the offender if it can be demonstrated that they were the ones who breached the law and were accountable for the violation. The financial penalty that has been imposed is quite likely to prevent the offender from submitting visa applications in the future. This is because the punishment has already been applied. This has taken place as a direct result of the monetary penalty that was imposed on the offender.
What is the cost of a visa to Vietnam from Russia?
It could be hard to stick to a strict budget and not overspend when visiting another country for leisure. You'll have to spend money to get a visa, so plan accordingly. It is customary to do this (Visa service fee and Visa Stamping Fee ). There are 03 types of visa services available to Russian applicants:
- Standard: Your visa application will be processed within 03 business days since this is the average processing time.
- Urgent: We will get you a prompt response to your urgent question as soon as we can. Within 02 business days of processing your application, your visa will be delivered to you.
- Super-Urgent: If you choose this option and your request is determined to be of an extremely urgent nature, you can expect a response on your visa one business day after you make your choice. Any queries posed are quickly answered by this service.
One to three days are frequently needed. To expedite the processing of your documents, you will need to pay an extra cost.
One of the finest solutions for customers is using wire transfers (to the Bank of Cyprus) and electronic payments. Along with other popular credit cards, we accept payments made using American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
Your ongoing legal protection will be guaranteed by our comprehensive medical insurance in Vietnam.
To enter Vietnam, visitors are required to have a valid visa, which may be obtained for visits of up to 30 days. You must contact the State Migration Service if you plan to stay for more than 30 days.
Vietnam visa cost for Russian citizens
Apply For A Vietnam Visa At The Vietnam Embassy
It is constitutionally obligatory that Russian nationals who want to remain in Vietnam for more than 90 days register their visit with the appropriate Vietnamese authorities. You can accomplish this by completing the necessary papers. The data displayed here was given by the Vietnamese Embassy in Russia. The adoption of this law was done with the purpose of preventing foreign tourists from causing any disturbances while they are on vacation in the country that is hosting them. Regardless of how long someone intends to stay here, they are required to do their work right away.