Vietnam Visa For Australian Citizens: Check Requirements
With an Australian passport, traveling to Vietnam is simple and hassle-free. An eVisa is now available for admission to Australia. Our visa policy makes it simple for travelers to get the most out of their time in Vietnam. At the Vietnam Immigration Services, we're providing you the online service as a way to acquire a Vietnam eVisa more conveniently.
There is a preferential visa for citizens of Australia who wish to visit Vietnam. This visa will allow these citizens to bypass the usual procedure of obtaining a visa.
Do Australian Visitors Need Visa To Enter Vietnam?
Australians NEED to obtain a valid visa to enter the country. With the Vietnam eVisa, Australian citizens can get a tourist visa easily and are not required to visit the Embassy or Consulate to obtain a Vietnamese visa.
How Long Can Australians Stay In Vietnam With eVisa?
Vietnam eVisa is valid for 90 days with multiple and single entries. The validity period for the Vietnam e-Visa begins from the date specified in your approved e-Visa document. You can enter Vietnam on any date within this validity period. This single-entry visa allows a duration of stay of up to 90 days.
Vietnam Visa Requirements For Australian Citizens
International travelers are welcome in Vietnam, including Australians. It is required that you provide an authenticated copy of your passport in order to get a Vietnamese eVisa.
These requirements must be met if you want to obtain an e-Visa to Vietnam:
- An Australian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Vietnam, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- 01 photo used in passport (Any size you have)/ person
- An email address
Once you prepare enough necessary documents, you can start applying for a Vietnamese eVisa.
How To Apply For An e-Visa To Vietnam?
If you're in a rush and need your visa, go with expedited processing. Using our service instead of alternative techniques will just take you a few hours. A 15-minute time limit applies to the online application process. Upon acceptance, you will get an email with all the necessary visa information.
To apply for an e-Visa to Vietnam, you just need to follow 04 basic steps below:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your e-Visa to Vietnam, fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Vietnam e-Visa. You must include all of the candidates' personal information including Full name, gender, birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Please double-check your information to confirm it is correct and full. Pay the e-visa fee using electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation of your visa application form via email. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Remember to download and print out the Vietnam e-Visa that we issued you through email.
The Vietnam eVisa Cost For Australians
Expenses are inevitable when visiting another country whether for the purpose of tourism or business. There are 02 types of fees when applying for an e-Visa: Government fee and Service fees.
The Government Fee is the amount that you have to pay to the Vietnamese Government on approving your e-visa.
Regarding the Service fee, it depends on the visa service you choose. Vietnam Immigration & e-Visa Portal offers customers 03 options:
- Normal service: This choice is required if you need your visa decision within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: It is imperative that the processing period for visas be shortened. Within 02 business days, the e-visa will come.
- Super Urgent service: This service can get you a visa in as little as a few hours! Right now, this is the most expedient option. You can receive your Vietnam e-visa within 24 hours.
There is a growing number of payment alternatives that accept electronic money. You can use PayPal, American Express, or credit cards for payment.
Travel insurance is a must for individuals who want to travel to Vietnam and remain in the country for a period of time. Health travel insurance will provide you with many benefits while you are not in your home country. Moreover, you are also covered for diagnostic and follow-up care following an emergency visit.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Australia:
The government of the Principality of Australia may get personal information about you if you register with the Vietnam Embassy in Australia. Every nationality is welcome at the Vietnamese Embassy in Australia; Australians living in Vietnam on a temporary basis, as well as foreign tourists just passing through.