Vietnam Visa Processing Time
Due to the effect of Covid-19, we currently stop providing visa services for foreigners until April 15, 2020. We will update the newest announcement soon. Many thanks.
You're 4 steps away from a Vietnam visa on arrival. No documents to send off. No need to stand in line at the consulate.
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam at the link Apply for a Vietnam visa
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of them are correct. In addition, please select our extra services if you need them.
- Then choose the payment method and fill out the secure payment page for our visa service fee and extra services (if any).
Step 3: Get your visa approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped
After settling the payment, you will get our confirmation email to inform your about your order and your visa staus.
- Get the visa approval letter within 24-48 working hours for normal service.
- Get the visa approval letter within 8 working hours for urgent service.
- Get the visa approval letter within 30 minutes to 4 hours for super urgent service.
Once receiving the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following items:
- Print out the visa approval letter which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
- Download, print out and fill out the entry and exit form to get visa stamped on arrival.
- Bring along two pictures (4x6 cm) and some cash in USD or VND for the stamping fee (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD/person for multiple entries).
Put all visa documents as mentioned above with your passport to get your visa stamped when arriving at the Vietnam airport.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please show all things that you have prepared (passport, visa approval letter, the entry and exit form, two pictures, and money in cash for Stamping fee) to the Immigration Officers at the Landing Visa Counter when you arrive at the Vietnam international airports in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi or Da Nang.
- To avoid wasting your time, you should consider using our fast-track service.