Airport Fast-Track Service
1. Who should use the Fast-Track service at the airport?
Airport Fast-Track Service is highly recommended for the following groups:
- Those who enter Vietnam the first time
- Those who need a Rush visa. (It will be including with Rush service)
- Those who enter Vietnam with kids
- Those who travel in a big group
- Those who transit but closing time is too tight
- The elderly and infants
- Pregnant women
- Disabled people
2. How does the airport Fast-Track service run?
- Step 1: Choosing Airport Fast-Track Service while applying for Vietnam eVisa with detailed information of your exact flight number, full name, passport number, date of birth, nationality, departure and arrival time (GMT+7) .
Note: If your flight is changed, please notify us 4-8 hours before your landing. We work 24/7, so we are available to support you when you require us.
- Step 2: Take a look around at the "Landing visa" gate, our staff is waiting for you with your full name on the welcome board as soon as you arrive.
In case you do not see our staff, please call us in the hotline: (+1) 917 397 7487. We will contact and help you immediately!
We offer this service in order to help customers feel more relaxed and avoid getting in lines to get their visa stamped. For only $59.00, you are assisted to complete the check-in procedure at the airport quickly and prepare for a wonderful journey ahead in Vietnam!
Our staff will assist you in submitting all the required documents and have your visa stamped by the Immigration Officer. In addition, the staff will escort you to the luggage lounge and help you carry your belongings to the taxi.
- Step 3: Get your passport back with a Vietnam Visa stamped from our staff.