How to Apply for VietNam Visa from China
1. Check Vietnam Visa Requirements for China Citizens
China country is not in the exempt country list for Vietnam visa, so Vietnam visa is REQUIRED.
2. How To Get Vietnam Visa From China
Nowadays, a Vietnam electronic visa, also e-visa, is one of the best choices for those who visit Vietnam and want to save time, money to get a Vietnam visa.
Although China qualifies for both Vietnam e-visa and paper visa, you are recommended to apply for evisa for your convenience. All you need to do is apply online through Vietnam Immigration Services, then get a Vietnam visa stamp at Vietnamese airport.
China passport holders who are ELIGIBLE for Vietnam visa can simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Complete the online form with your specific information and passport numbers.
- Step 2: Make payment to your visa application for your e visa to be processed.
- Step 3: Wait for your e visa result to arrive at your email address. Print it out to get stamped at the airport.
Besides, you can also apply to get a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in China.
3. Vietnam Visa Fee For China Citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Stamping Fee.