Vietnam Visa Requirements For Cyprus: 2024 Updates
- Why do Cypriot residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
- What is the maximum term of stay for Cypriot citizens in Vietnam?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Cypriot citizens:
- How to obtain an e-visa to Vietnam for Cypriot citizens?
- In Cyprus, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Cyprus:
Cypriot citizens who want to go to Vietnam can now obtain a Vietnam electronic visa. The Vietnamese Government wants to make it easier for tourists to enter the country by providing a Vietnam e-visa for Cyprus. In an effort to tighten the strong relationships that already exist between our two countries, we are happy to be able to offer you this service.
Knowing what sort of visa you may obtain is essential before departing on vacation. Fortunately, a Vietnam eVisa now makes it possible for Cypriots to travel to Vietnam for a limited period of time.
Vietnam visa for Cypriot citizens
Why do Cypriot residents need visas to enter Vietnam?
Cyprus is not a country belonging to the Vietnam visa exemption list, so the Vietnam visa is REQUIRED.
So any solutions for Cypriot residents who wish to visit Vietnam?
- Apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam embassy. Kindly note that there is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Cyprus. So the applicants have to visit the nearest embassy to Jordan to apply.
- Apply online for a Vietnam eVisa through the visa providers.
What is the maximum term of stay for Cypriot citizens in Vietnam?
To enter Vietnam and stay there for up to 90 days with a single or multiple entry. This type of visa has a 03-month validity period starting on the date specified in the approved e-Visa document. You are not allowed to enter Vietnam earlier or after the e-expiration Visa's date.
For example, for a visa valid from January 1, 2024, until March 30, 2024, its holder can enter Vietnam on any day between these 2 dates and must leave by March 30, 2024, unless the visa has been extended. In overstayed cases, the Jordanians will be fined.
Vietnam visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
Vietnam visa requirements for Cypriot citizens:
Cypriot citizens can apply for a visa to Vietnam online well in advance of their chosen trip date. You need to prepare the following documents before applying for a Vietnam eVisa:
- A passport issued by the government of Cyprus that has at least six months of validity left on it after the planned arrival date in Vietnam
- The passport must have at least two blank pages accessible for verification stamps.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page
- One passport photo per person, any size is acceptable.
- An email address that is frequently used
How to obtain an e-visa to Vietnam for Cypriot citizens?
The process of applying for a visa to enter Vietnam is a straightforward one. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to finish the online application. Follow the instructions in the following straightforward order:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. In this stage, you must provide information about the visa, including the number of applicants, the kind of visa, the reason for the visit, the port of entry, and the processing time. Add your entire name, gender, date of birth, passport number, arrival and departure dates, and any other personal information after that.
- Step 2: Double-check your information to ensure it is true and comprehensive. Any errors or unmatched information might cause your visa application to be delayed. To pay the e-visa fee, use electronic transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive an email verifying that your visa application has been submitted. The electronic visa will first undergo processing and approval online before it is mailed to you.
- Step 4: After receiving your Vietnam eVisa through email, you should download and print it out. Get a stamp in your passport matching the visa you received upon arrival.
Vietnam visa cost for Cypriot citizens
In Cyprus, the cost of applying for a visa to Vietnam
The Government fee and the Service fee are the two types of Vietnam visa costs that must be paid when applying for an e-visa for Vietnam.
Applicants from Cyprus are required to pay the Government fee for their Vietnam visas since Cyprus is not a country that is exempt from this requirement.
Regarding the service charge, you need to pay depending on the processing time you choose for your visa application. Customers may now choose from 03 distinct types of visa services through the Vietnam Immigration e-Visa Portal, including:
- Normal: After making your option, you will receive a response to your visa application within 03 business days.
- Urgent: With this kind of visa service, you will receive your visa via email at the address you gave within 02 days of work.
- Super urgent: If you utilize this service, your visa will be completed in as short as 24 hours.
Some customers might only want this service for a short period of time, but others could require it for several days. It is determined by the price that you pay for the service cost.
You can choose to pay for your purchases with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Additionally, you will need to get Vietnam travel insurance because the Vietnamese Government requires it in order for them to process your visa application. Not to mention that it can make your stay in Vietnam safer and more comfortable
The Embassy of Vietnam in Cyprus:
Any travel to Vietnam for purposes other than vacation or business requires a normal visa, which may be obtained via the Vietnam Embassy in Cyprus. Citizens of Cyprus who are going to or from Vietnam can use the Vietnamese Embassy in Cyprus as a transit stop on their way there or back.