Vietnam Introduce Vietnam Travel Visa For Taiwanese
Vietnam is one of the countries that have many beautiful sceneries in the world. Through 10 rounds of ranking, Vietnam currently has 112 relics ranked as special national monuments including Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Pac Bo Relic, Independence Palace, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, etc. Besides, nature gives this country 33 national parks including Ba Be, Bai Tu Long, Hoang Lien, Tam Dao, Xuan Son, Ba Vi, Cat Ba and countless other scenic spots.
Overall, this is a country of heroic history and various majestic spectacle which attracts a thousand travelers every year from around the world, especially Taiwanese. For the majority of foreigners, traveling to Vietnam requires a visa, and so the Taiwanese are. However, this procedure is easier than ever thanks to the digital Vietnam Travel Visa system for Taiwanese. Let's find out more about Vietnam visas for Taiwanese citizens.
Vietnam launches visa online system for Taiwanese citizens
1. About the e-visa Vietnam for Taiwanese citizens
A travel visa that can be obtained online is a Vietnam electronic Visa, commonly referred to as a Vietnam online visa. More than 80 nations across the world's residents can travel to and enter Vietnam using a Vietnam travel visa.
Taiwanese are not among the nations excluded from the need for a visa to enter Vietnam, hence one is necessary. There are two methods you may use to apply for a Vietnam visa by applying at the Vietnam Embassy or you can apply online at Vietnam Immigration Services. However, e-visa Vietnam for Taiwanese citizens is only for tourism purposes only. At the moment, there are 3 types of Vietnam tourist visa available for Taiwan travelers can apply for depending on how many days they want to spend in Vietnam:
- Tourist visa for 5 days
- Tourist visa for 15 days
- Tourist visa for 25 days
All of the visas online mentioned above are effective from the date of arrival with a single entry. By using an online visa, the number of days Taiwan travelers can stay in Vietnam corresponds to the visa that they apply for.
2. Check your Vietnam visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
Before applying, Vietnam Immigration Services recommends that you should check Vietnam visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens first at the link. The list below is the mandatory documents which are required for a Vietnam travel visa:
- The valid passport: It is required to have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and a duplicate of your biographical page.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping.
- The photo: Taiwan travelers must submit a digital color photo.
- Proof of your occupation.
- Temporary accommodation confirmation in Vietnam.
Taiwanese travelers who want to come to Vietnam for other reasons including studying or relocating, etc. must apply for a traditional visa at the Vietnam Embassy.
Vietnam travel visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
3. How to apply for a Vietnam visa from Taiwan
Thanks to the rapid digitalization growth, Taiwanese can apply for Vietnam visa from Taiwan without going anywhere. Please follow the simple steps below to be granted a Vietnam travel visa:
- Step 1: Access to Vietnam visa online application for briefing some information about yourself and your passport. This information will be encrypted and protected in order not to leak out for illegal purposes.
- Step 2: Pay your Vietnam online visa fee by using one of two payment methods: Electronic transfer or wire transfer. We highly recommend you to pay the fee electronically through Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or PayPal. Besides, you can pay through the Bank of Cyprus for wire transfer.
- Step 3: Vietnam tourist visa will be granted after it is authorized in no more than 7 days. In some cases, with our support, your Vietnam visa will arrive in 3 business days if you want.
- Step 4: You will receive an approval letter for your Vietnam visa as a PDF file. Remember to print the electronic letter out and bring it with you to the airport.
Important note: When waiting in lines at the Cross Border at the airport, Taiwan travelers must have a photo and entry form on hand to get visa stamped. Moreover, travelers are required to pay US $25 for the stamping fee to the Immigration Department. In order to have faster procedures, we highly recommended travelers to use our Fast-track service for doing the paperworks and submitting forms in advance to avoid waiting in lines at the airport.
Vietnam is waiting for you to come to explore one of a kind beauty of Vietnam. Right now, Taiwanese citizens can obtain a Vietnam travel visa in order to enter this country legally. Besides, Vietnam Immigration Services is willing to be a companion to assist you with our services such as travel insurance, sim cards, hotel reservations, and vehicle rentals.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Experience Tet Celebrations in Vietnam Like a Local 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- HOTTEST DISCOUNT to celebrate the BIGGEST HOLIDAY!
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- New features and information updated notice
- One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
- Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
- Best 10 souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
- Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015