One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
Following a considerable rise of tourists arrivals along with the successful conclusion of the arrangement underscores the commitment of the U.S. and Vietnam to improve the bilateral relationship by expanding existing trade and economic opportunities and developing people-to-people, Vietnam officials have announced a further loosening of visa restrictions for US citizen.
Specifically, Vietnam will issue 12-month, multiple entry visa to US citizens for purpose of tourism, conferences, private business and other purpose of entry in short term which is commensurate with visa that the US government grants citizens of Vietnam for years. With this visa, you can stay in Vietnam within 3 months for each entry until the expiry date of your one year visa.
The procedure for getting this visa is the same as before. However, the stamping fee the US visitors have to pay at the airports is 135 usd instead of 25 usd when there is no other types of visa existed except one year, multiple entry business/tourist visa.
In principle, Vietnam will issue maximum validity visas to each US citizen, authorised agency may limit visa validity and entry times for individual applicants on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
This new visa rule will “benefit American and Vietnamese tourists and business travelers, generating new opportunities for trade, investment and tourism” the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi commented.
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- New features and information updated notice
- Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
- Best 10 souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
- Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are pleased to inform that www.vietnamvisacorp.com is the E-commercial website in Vietnam in processing Vietnam visa approval letter. We are not affiliated with the Government. We are offering useful services for helping the Customer to understand visa application, visa processing and visa requirements which is being related to VIET NAM VISA ON ARRIVAL.
We have a legal right to supply Vietnam entry visa for all visitors regarding business or tourist purpose legally base on International Tour Operator License No: 79-411 / 2013 / TCDL-GP LHQT. VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL. which is very convenient for passengers, you no longer have to go to the Embassy or send your passport by post, safely, fastest, reliable…You can also obtain Vietnam visa by yourself at Vietnam Embassies in your living country or visit the official website for a lower price.