One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
Following a considerable rise of tourists arrivals along with the successful conclusion of the arrangement underscores the commitment of the U.S. and Vietnam to improve the bilateral relationship by expanding existing trade and economic opportunities and developing people-to-people, Vietnam officials have announced a further loosening of visa restrictions for US citizen.
Specifically, Vietnam will issue 12-month, multiple entry visa to US citizens for purpose of tourism, conferences, private business and other purpose of entry in short term which is commensurate with visa that the US government grants citizens of Vietnam for years. With this visa, you can stay in Vietnam within 3 months for each entry until the expiry date of your one year visa.
The procedure for getting this visa is the same as before. However, the stamping fee the US visitors have to pay at the airports is 135 usd instead of 25 usd when there is no other types of visa existed except one year, multiple entry business/tourist visa.
In principle, Vietnam will issue maximum validity visas to each US citizen, authorised agency may limit visa validity and entry times for individual applicants on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
This new visa rule will “benefit American and Vietnamese tourists and business travelers, generating new opportunities for trade, investment and tourism” the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi commented.
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- HOTTEST DISCOUNT to celebrate the BIGGEST HOLIDAY!
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- New features and information updated notice
- Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
- Best 10 souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
- Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015