Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
Vietnam allows nationals of 17 countries to enter Vietnam without a visa for varying time periods, most of the countries being members of the ASEAN:
- Thailand,Singapore,Indonesia,Malaysia,Cambodia,Lao,Kyrgyzstan passport holders (valid for 30 days)
- Philippines passport holders (valid for 21 days)
- South Korea, Japan, Russian, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) (valid for 15 days) - required to hold a passport valid for at least 6 months on arrival and they also must make 30 day pause between two arrivals.
- Brunei and Myanmar passport holders (valid for 14 days)
- French diplomatic or official passport holders (90 days or several visits within 6 months)
- Chile diplomatic or official passport holders (less than 60 days).
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies (less than 60 days).
- Vietnam Visa exemption for visiting Phu Quoc Island: applied for foreigners and Vietnamese Nationals who hold foreign passport (15 days)
- Vietnamese oversea holding visa exemption certificate (less than 90 days).
For more information about how to get Vietnam visa or who really need a visa to Vietnam. Please contact us via email: [email protected] We always support you 24/7.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival | Vietnam Visa Online - How it Works ?
- Download Form
- How to settle the payment?
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- How do I receive my visa approval letter?
- Can I travel without the letter and get the visa when I arrive?
- How safe are my credit card details?
- What credit/debit cards are accepted for online payment?
- What if my passport has expired?
- How long does it take to complete the procedure at Vietnam airport?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?
- What is service fee?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
- Do you require my passport scan?
- What is the stamping fee?
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
We are pleased to inform that www.vietnamvisacorp.com is the E-commercial website in Vietnam in processing Vietnam visa approval letter. We are not affiliated with the Government. We are offering useful services for helping the Customer to understand visa application, visa processing and visa requirements which is being related to VIET NAM VISA ON ARRIVAL.
We have a legal right to supply Vietnam entry visa for all visitors regarding business or tourist purpose legally base on International Tour Operator License No: 79-411 / 2013 / TCDL-GP LHQT. VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL. which is very convenient for passengers, you no longer have to go to the Embassy or send your passport by post, safely, fastest, reliable…You can also obtain Vietnam visa by yourself at Vietnam Embassies in your living country or visit the official website for a lower price.