Vietnam allows nationals of 17 countries to enter Vietnam without a visa for varying time periods, most of the countries being members of the ASEAN:
- Thailand,Singapore,Indonesia,Malaysia,Cambodia,Lao,Kyrgyzstan passport holders (valid for 30 days)
- Philippines passport holders (valid for 21 days)
- South Korea, Japan, Russian, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) (valid for 15 days) - required to hold a passport valid for at least 6 months on arrival and they also must make 30 day pause between two arrivals.
- Brunei and Myanmar passport holders (valid for 14 days)
- French diplomatic or official passport holders (90 days or several visits within 6 months)
- Chile diplomatic or official passport holders (less than 60 days).
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies (less than 60 days).
- Vietnam Visa exemption for visiting Phu Quoc Island: applied for foreigners and Vietnamese Nationals who hold foreign passport (15 days)
- Vietnamese oversea holding visa exemption certificate (less than 90 days).
For more information about how to get Vietnam visa or who really need a visa to Vietnam. Please contact us via email: [email protected] We always support you 24/7.