The know-how you need
We have the processes and expertise to solve your visa's problems, help you reduce time and gain competitive advantage. We consistently leverage our collaborative teams of experts - including researchers, engineers, consultants and business partners - to get your visa as quick as possible.
Global expertise, applied locally
Our methodologies have been proven across markets around the globe. No matter where you are, our consultants have firsthand experience and a keen understanding of India Immigration rule, so we can help you arrange for your trip ahead.
Our business experts have many years of experience
Henry Wu - Managing Director
- Henry has extensive experience in products, structures and operations within the tourism industry.
- Through a combination of vocational and academic study he also learned about the relationships between
- consumers and the providers of tourism services, and about the issues relating to sustainability and social
- responsibility within tourism.
- As Chairman of One Visas Limmited since 2010, he has developed our company, with the aim of geting visa more and more easier, just by clicking one button. Henry achieved than he can imagine.
- Henry Wu holds an Hospitality Management Degree in Switzerland HTMi.
Rajkala Partha - Global Managing Partner
- Rajkala Partha is responsible for OneVisas's global functions which assure we are closely connected with India Government and Overseas India Embassy. He has over 5 years in consulting and challenging with immigration problems and visa solutions for customers.
- He used to work as a Senior Manager of TAAI - one of the biggest Travel Agent in India.
- Rajkala Partha holds an Tourism Bachelor Degree from National University of Singapore.
Jessica White - Senior Consutant Manager
- Jessica White is a senior partner in One Visas ' s consulting and making solutions for our clients.
- Her responsibility is training One Visas's consutants to reach the our company's target. She has a deep knowledge in visa processing, tour arrangement and flight ticket booking through her wide connection in this section.
- Jessica joined us in 2013, she holds an Tourism Management Bacherlor in Yales University, USA.