How to Apply for Vietnam Visa from Spain
Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain, is a sovereign state and a member state of the European Union. It is located on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Spain is not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required to get a Vietnam visa before departure, citizens of Spain and those living in this country have two options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply online for a visa on arrival to Vietnam
Both a business visa and a tourist visa can be granted by visa on arrival. With this, you apply for a visa by internet then you will pick up your visa upon arrival in Vietnam. Once issued by Vietnam Immigrate Department at the airport, your visa on arrival is exactly same visa as issued by a Vietnam Embassy or Consulate, with similar limitations and conditions of using.
When applying for a visa on arrival to Vietnam, besides the service fee paid in advance, each traveller should prepare some cash in USD or VND to pay for Stamping Fee at the arrival airport, check vietnam visa fee here.
4 steps to get Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Fill out the secure application form online.
- Get confirmation and payment requirements.
- Get your visa approval letter (see image below) within one (01) or two (02) working days later and instructions to get your visa stamped.
- Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival.
What the approval letter looks like
*** Please note that the visa issued by that way have same valid and conditions of using when comparing with which was issued by Vietnam Embassy oversea.
*** If you have children travelling with you and they have their own passports, you will be required to apply and pay the same fees as if they were an adult.
Vietnam Visa Corp can also provide you visa on arrival in urgent cases which the Vietnam Embassy or consular cannot support you. If you are in this case, please contact us for a RUSH VISA.
2. Apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy in Spain
You must come and apply by yourself at Vietnam Embassy or Consular in Spain or oversea for a Vietnam visa.
a. Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid, Spain
- Add: C/ Arturo Soria 201 1-AyB 28043, Madrid, Spain
- Tel: +34-91-510 2867
- Fax: +34-91-415 7067
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 13:00
b. Vietnam Consular General in the Canaris, Spain
- Add: Office No. 4, Plaza Buiding San Francisco, 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canaris, Spain
- Tel/Fax: 0034-922-275-224
If you apply for Visa to Vietnamin person at the Vietnam Embassy in Spain, you need to know:
- Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
3. Extra services
We provide the extra services related to Vietnam visa such as renewal and extension service with validity from one (01) to three (03) months for both single and multiple entries. Moreover, to make convenient to all of our guests, Vietnam Visa Corp gives more options to them for an Airport fast-track service and Car pick-up service to take their time after a long flight landing in Vietnam.
Please contact us when you need a visa to Vietnam.