How to Apply for Vietnam Visa from Slovakia
The Slovak Republic is a landlocked state in Central Europe. It has a population of over five million and an area of about 49,000 square kilometres.
Slovakia is not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required to get a Vietnam visa before departure, citizens of Slovakia and those living in this country have two options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply online for a Vietnam visa
By that way, you can apply online at our website to get a Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport. We will help you for full processing of a visa, so that you can obtain for a Vietnam visa upon arrival when arrival in Hanoi, Da Nag or Ho Chi Minh. This way is only applicable for all air-travelers to Vietnam by airplane.
4 steps to get Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and payment requirements
- Get your visa approval letter (see image below) within one (01) or two (02) working days later and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Note: To obtain for a Vietnam visa on arrival when you arrive at the Vietnam airport, each applicant should prepare these things:
- Passport with a minimum of 06 months validity.
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Entry and exit form for Vietnam.
- Two pictures (4x6 cm).
- Stamping fee in USD cash (or VND).
*** Please note that the visa issued by that way have same valid and conditions of using when comparing with which was issued by Vietnam Embassy oversea.
*** If you have children travelling with you and they have their own passports, you will be required to apply and pay the same fees as if they were an adult.
What the approval letter looks like
2. Apply in person for a Vietnam Visa
By that way, you will come directly to Vietnam Embassy in Slovakia to apply for your Vietnam visa before taking a trip to Vietnam. Over there, you will be required to complete some forms for a visa application and pay for full visa fee even though your application may be approval or not.
If you apply for Visa to Vietnamin person at the Vietnam Embassy in Slovakia, you need to know:
- Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Moreover, we also provide you a visa in urgent case, which Vietnam Embassy cannot process for you in the national holiday or weekend. With a maximum of 30 minutes, you will have a visa pre-approval letter to apply for your Vietnam visa at the arrival airport. You can make an order for rush visa at our website or calling our hotline +84.902.991.556 in super urgent case.
Besides, the Vietnam Visa service, Vietnam Visa Corp also supports some other service such as airport fast-track service, car pick-up service and so on, which you can check at extra services.
Come to us and take experience on Vietnam visa service, I believe you will feel happy and satisfied. If you need further information about the visa service, you can check more at FAQs section or contact us please if you need more support.