How to Apply for Vietnam Visa from Finland
Finnish people have to get a visa for Vietnam when you want to take a trip to Vietnam. Previously, you will need to come to Vietnam Embassy in your country or any other countries to apply by yourself for a Vietnam visa. This way takes much of time and it is hard if you live far away there. From 2003, Vietnam Government had opened a modern online method, called visa on arrival for travellers in getting visa.
Up to now, any Finnish (Finland citizens) can apply for a Vietnam visa by one of two below methods:
- First - Apply online for a visa on arrival at Vietnamvisacorp.
- Second - Apply in person for a visa at Vietnam Embassy by yourself.
1. Apply online for a visa on arrival
You don’t need to cancel your travel plan if there are no Vietnam Embassy nearby you instead of apply for a visa on arrival. With the visa approval letter that Vietnam visa service provider has processed for you in advance, you can obtain directly for a visa on arrival when you arrive at certain airports in Vietnam, regardless of the purpose of your visit (Business, Tourist, Education, Family/Friend visit, etc.).
The general requirements for visa on arrival are:
- The visa approval letter (see image below)
- The entry and exit form for Vietnam
- Two pictures (4x6 cm)
- Cash in USD or VND for the stamping fee.
Moreover, we are able to provide you a visa in urgent or emergency case when you are ready in Vietnam airport without your visa because of any reasons. You only wait for 30 minutes for processing and getting a visa pre-approval letter after filling your information in Rush Visa details or call us please at number +84.902.991.556 in super urgent case when you already at Vietnam airport and lack of or forget making a visa before.
What the approval letter looks like
2. Apply in person for a visa at Vietnam Embassy
Besides the traditional way for getting a visa at Vietnam Embassy or Consular in Finland before leaving for Vietnam:
- Add: Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland
- Tel.: +358-9- 622 99 00 / +358 505448803/04
- Fax: +358 9 622 99 022
- Office Hours: From Monday to Fridand: Morning: 09:00 - 12:00, Afternoon: 14:00 - 17:00
3. Extra Services
- Airport fast-track service
- Car pick-up service
- Vietnam Visa extension
- Vietnam Visa renewal
- Hotel reservation
- Tour guide
*** For Vietnam visa extension and renewal, the maximum stay permitted is six (06) months (less than 180 days) and could be extended or renewed three (03) times only for a maximum of three (03) months (less than 90 days) with both single entry and multiple entries.