Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A


My wife and I together with 2 friends will be on the cruise ship the MS AMSTERDAM which will be docking at NHA TRANG on the 15th March 2013. We will be there for only 10 hours from 8am to 6pm. Do we need a VISA and if we do can we get this VISA at NHA TRANG????? On the 10/10/2012 you answered a similar question from Henry SIMS and said that "You will have to get the temporary visa stamp at the seaport when you arrive" PLEASE ADVISE. Regards, LOUIS

Posted by: A KNOOP | Feb 18 2013 : 11:02 a.m.

Answer (1)

 Dear Mr LOUIS,

Thanks for your attention to our website,

Regarding to your case, we want to confirm that we do not process visa for the foreigners who enter Vietnam by ship or land. We just process visa by air. However in your case, if you want to get a visa to Vietnam, you can come to Vietnam Embassy in your country to get it and know more detail about the procedures.

If you have any request, please feel free to contact us,

Best regards,


Posted by: Admin | Feb 18 2013 : 1:49 p.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate