Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A

Visa on arrival Vietnam

flying bangkok to hcmc in january 2013 after entry to hcmc through airport can i later leave by land to cambodia, I do not intent to return to vietnam but carry on back to bangkok by air.

Posted by: colin | Dec 19 2012 : 10:11 p.m.

Answer (1)

 Dear Mr Colin,

Thanks for your mail to our website,

We are pleased to inform that when you fly from Bangkok to Hochiminh by air, you need a Vietnam visa.

We can support a visa for you by applying at the link:

and settle the payment. We will process your visa letter and will send you after 2working days.

After that, you can exit Vietnam at any ports. It does not matter.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and best regards,


Posted by: Admin | Dec 20 2012 : 4:25 a.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate