Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A

regarding visa both direction

Hello,my husband & i are travelling to the uk & we have to pass through customs in ho chi mhin airport to change to a domestic flight to hanoi then fly out to the uk,on our return from the uk we have to pass through customs in hanoi to get a domestic flight to ho chi mhin in order to get our flight home to australia, so what kind of visa would we apply for, we are not staying in vietnam just transiting through looking forward to hearing back from you kind regards margarete

Posted by: margarete | Aug 24 2012 : 12:09 p.m.

Answer (1)

Dear Margarete

Thank you for visiting our website.

Regarding to your case, If you just transit and stay at the aiport area then you dont need a visa.

If you need more information about Vietnam, or any help in the emergency case, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or online +84 932 177 566.


Posted by: Admin | Aug 24 2012 : 4:01 p.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate