Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A

Is the printed permission enough?

Can I enter the Plane to Vietnam, just with the printed Permission from the e-mail you sent to me? I fly to china from Guangzhou China. With "China Southern". I am German. And can chinese Citizen do this too? Because my chinese Girlfriend is comeing with me, and I have the same printed Permission with her name.

Posted by: Ralf Schultes | Jan 14 2013 : 8:22 p.m.

Answer (1)

 Dear Mr Ralf Schultes,

Thanks for your mail to

We are pleased to inform that with your case, you can use the visa approval letter which we sent to you to board the airplane and get your visa at Vietnam airport.

You and your girlfriend can fly without any matter.


If you need more information about Vietnam, or any help in the emergency case, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or online +84 932 177 566.

Thanks and best regards,

Vietnam Visa Corp.


Posted by: Admin | Jan 15 2013 : 3 a.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate