Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A

How to get a long term Vietnam Visa.

I am married to a Vietnam Lady and have land and a home in Vietnam and want to find out how i can get a long term Visa. I currently have only 3 month Visa and every time it runs out i have to apply again. Can you help me as I want to live in Vietnam with my wife and family. I am Australian. Thank you Don Tonks

Posted by: Donald John Tonks | Sep 16 2012 : 1:34 a.m.

Answer (1)

Thank you for visiting our website

Regarding to your case, you should contact the immigration department in order to ask for the temporary residence card to have a long term staying in Vietnam.

If you need more information about Vietnam, or any help in the emergency case, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or online +84 932 177 566.


Posted by: Admin | Sep 16 2012 : 8:12 a.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate