Vietnam Visa Corp Q&A

Do I need a Vietnam Visa if I am transiting through SGN and HAN?

I will be flying with Vietnam Airlines from Australia to Paris return. The flight travels from Melbourne, via Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) to Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) and on to Paris. The same applies for the return flight. I will not be leaving the airports at all. Am I required to apply for a tourist/transit visa to Vietnam?

Posted by: Sarina | Apr 18 2013 : midnight

Answer (1)

 Dear Ms Sarina,

Thank you very much for your question in website

We are pleased to answer your question.

If you don't leave the airport, you won't need to get Vietnam tourist visa. Please remember that you have to stay at Vietnam airport only.

We would welcome any further questions you have.

Best regards,

Vietnam Visa Corp.


Posted by: Admin | Apr 18 2013 : 5:10 a.m.

Join to Submit Your Answer





  • Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
  • Secure Online Payment.
  • 2 Working Days Guarantee.
  • No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
  • Money Back Guarantee if Declined.


Free SSL Certificate