Vietnam Visa News
Vietnamvisacorp.com confirmed online payment system is not affected by OpenSSL “Heartbleed”
Company representative said Vietnamvisacorp that is not affected after the company invited experts on security to independent inspection and evaluation of the system's website Vietnamvisacorp for vulnerabilities. The representative also said the company activity Vietnamvisacorp protects the interests of customers online transactions and this error does not affect operation of the system.
Heartbleed is a flaw in OpenSSL, an open-source encryption technology that is used by an estimated two-thirds of Web servers. It is behind many HTTPS sites that collect personal or financial information. These sites are typically indicated by a lock icon in the browser to let site visitors know the information they're sending online is hidden from prying eyes.
Cybercriminals could exploit the bug to access visitors' personal data as well as a site's cryptographic keys, which can be used to impersonate that site and collect even more information.
With VIETNAMVISACORP.COM , you are totally safe from “Heartbleed”
Don't worry about online security vulnerability dubbed "Heartbleed", This should be precautions by our expert software and it is absolutely not put your personal information at risk, including passwords, credit card information and e-mails under our control.
Many years, with our experience serviced we are ensuring the safest of customer transactions, our strictly website www.vietnamvisacorp.com deployed systems with advanced security technology, according to international standards for payment gateway services, payment transactions are protected by the system security world standard.
Vietnamvisacorp.com confirmed our website and online payment system is not affected by Heartbleed security vulnerability. Customers can fully assure when making transactions online at the website www.vietnamvisacorp.com through our the safest in the world payment gateway. So there are not reasons for you to worry about your secret information or bank account.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Vietnam Visa Corp Team - Member of Song Thu Saigon
- Visa Exemption for Vietnamese People Residing Abroad
- Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residence Of Foreigners In Vietnam
- Regulation On Foreigners Entry Into, Exit From, And Residence In Phu Quoc Island
- Detailing The Implementation Of The Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residences In Vietnam
- Visa exemption for Vietnamese and Cambodian citizens
- Ministry of security founding anniversary on August 19th 1945 to August 19th 2013
- Why should you have some USD cash ready before going to Vietnam?
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Jan/20/2012 to Jan/31/2012.
- Vietnam National Holiday 2014
- Why choosing Vietnam visa online?
- How do I get a Vietnam visa Exemption Certificate?
- Custom Luggage Policy for People Entry Vietnam
- Vietnam Immigration Department takes 4 days off to welcome New Year 2013
- Vietnam National Holiday Notice on August 20th 2012
- What is the visa on arrival? How to get it?
- What should I take note before submitting Vietnam Visa online?
- How to apply for 3-6 months multiple entry Visas on Arrival to Vietnam
- Longer process time of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian from 2012
- Vietnam National Day Holiday from Sep/01/2012 to Sep/03/2012
- Notice: Vietnam visa stamping fee is raising from Jan 01, 2013
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Feb/09/2013 to Feb/17/2013
- Notice: Vietnam holidays and International Labor Day from Apr/27/2013 to May/01/2013
- Now, do you want to have a Vietnam visa 6 months multiple entries?
- Vietnam visa extension when you are in Vietnam
- VietnamVisaCorp.Com Announces New Website Design Launch
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- HOLIDAY NOTICE 2015
- URGENT NOTICE: Immigration Office is closed for Tet Holiday
- Alerts: IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENTS TAKES 2 DAYS OFF ON INDEPENDENCE DAY 2014
- Vietnam Immigration Department Opening hours
- Single entry Vietnam visa vs. Multiple entry Vietnam visa