Vietnam Visa News
Vietnam visa extension when you are in Vietnam
As we know, many individuals who come to Vietnam on a business/travel Visa would like to stay in Vietnam longer. They can apply for a visa extension now. The applicants can extend directly at Vietnam Immigration Department, but they need to have a sufficient legal Unit, Individual or Organization can act as guarantee for applicant's visa extension.
The extension may or may not be granted depending upon the reason for the extension and whether Vietnam Immigration Department is convinced that the applicant extends to return to his/her home country after the temporary stay in Vietnam or not. It may be a complex issue for you.
However, Vietnam Visa Corp - one of official Units can make Vietnam visa extension or renewal and only requires a valid passport with current visa stamp from applicant. Usually, the maximum duration for extension you can ask is 3 months/time, 3 times/visa and only single entry visa was approval.
Nevertheless, in case you would like to ask the 3 months multiple entry visa extension, please directly contact our office to have more advices. We offer 3 ways for you to extend visa below:
- First, you can contact directly Vietnam Immigration Office in Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang or Hanoi City (please check the address at Vietnam visa extension or renewal)
- Second, you can directly come to our office with the below address and our Supporting Staff will help you to have the best way for a new extension:
Address: 184/1A Le Van Sy Street, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Third, you can send us the scan of your passport and visa via email: [email protected]. Our specialist will contact you and give the most suitable advice of your case.
Tel: +84 932 177 566 - Hotline: +84 902 991 556
If you consider extending your Vietnam visa with us, please kindly check the service fee charged in visa fee section at our above website. Come and extend Vietnam visa with us now to stay in Vietnam longer.
- Visa Exemption for Vietnamese People Residing Abroad
- Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residence Of Foreigners In Vietnam
- Regulation On Foreigners Entry Into, Exit From, And Residence In Phu Quoc Island
- Detailing The Implementation Of The Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residences In Vietnam
- Visa exemption for Vietnamese and Cambodian citizens
- Ministry of security founding anniversary on August 19th 1945 to August 19th 2013
- Why should you have some USD cash ready before going to Vietnam?
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Jan/20/2012 to Jan/31/2012.
- Vietnam National Holiday 2014
- Why choosing Vietnam visa online?
- How do I get a Vietnam visa Exemption Certificate?
- Custom Luggage Policy for People Entry Vietnam
- Vietnam Immigration Department takes 4 days off to welcome New Year 2013
- Vietnam National Holiday Notice on August 20th 2012
- What is the visa on arrival? How to get it?
- What should I take note before submitting Vietnam Visa online?
- How to apply for 3-6 months multiple entry Visas on Arrival to Vietnam
- Longer process time of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian from 2012
- Vietnam National Day Holiday from Sep/01/2012 to Sep/03/2012
- Notice: Vietnam visa stamping fee is raising from Jan 01, 2013
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Feb/09/2013 to Feb/17/2013
- Notice: Vietnam holidays and International Labor Day from Apr/27/2013 to May/01/2013
- Now, do you want to have a Vietnam visa 6 months multiple entries?
- Vietnamvisacorp.com confirmed online payment system is not affected by OpenSSL “Heartbleed”
- VietnamVisaCorp.Com Announces New Website Design Launch
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- HOLIDAY NOTICE 2015
- URGENT NOTICE: Immigration Office is closed for Tet Holiday
- Alerts: IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENTS TAKES 2 DAYS OFF ON INDEPENDENCE DAY 2014
- Vietnam Immigration Department Opening hours
- Single entry Vietnam visa vs. Multiple entry Vietnam visa