Vietnam Visa News
Single entry Vietnam visa vs. Multiple entry Vietnam visa
Single-entry visa: Allows uninterrupted stay. Once a foreigner leaves Vietnam, he/she can’t enter again without obtaining a new visa. This kind of visa is the so-called “visa with single use”. For example, if you apply for 1 month single entry visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam one time only within 30 days since your pre-registered arrival date.
Multiple-entry visa: Allows multiple stays in one or more countries, as long as the total length of the stay does not exceed the validity period of the visa from the date of first entry. For example, if you apply for 3 months multiple entry visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam multiple times within 90 days since your registered arrival date. In case, you travel to Vietnam using visa on arrival service, your first entry must be by air. Later entries can be either by land or by air since at that time Vietnam visa stamp is already on your passport.
In summary, your selection of single or multiple entry Vietnam visa depends on your travel itinerary. If you only wish to stay in Vietnam during your visa period, single entry visa is an economical choice while a multiple entry visa will be a more suitable choice for those who wish to travel to and from Vietnam many times during their Vietnam visa period.
For further information regarding Vietnam visa, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- Visa Exemption for Vietnamese People Residing Abroad
- Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residence Of Foreigners In Vietnam
- Regulation On Foreigners Entry Into, Exit From, And Residence In Phu Quoc Island
- Detailing The Implementation Of The Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residences In Vietnam
- Visa exemption for Vietnamese and Cambodian citizens
- Ministry of security founding anniversary on August 19th 1945 to August 19th 2013
- Why should you have some USD cash ready before going to Vietnam?
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Jan/20/2012 to Jan/31/2012.
- Vietnam National Holiday 2014
- Why choosing Vietnam visa online?
- How do I get a Vietnam visa Exemption Certificate?
- Custom Luggage Policy for People Entry Vietnam
- Vietnam Immigration Department takes 4 days off to welcome New Year 2013
- Vietnam National Holiday Notice on August 20th 2012
- What is the visa on arrival? How to get it?
- What should I take note before submitting Vietnam Visa online?
- How to apply for 3-6 months multiple entry Visas on Arrival to Vietnam
- Longer process time of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian from 2012
- Vietnam National Day Holiday from Sep/01/2012 to Sep/03/2012
- Notice: Vietnam visa stamping fee is raising from Jan 01, 2013
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Feb/09/2013 to Feb/17/2013
- Notice: Vietnam holidays and International Labor Day from Apr/27/2013 to May/01/2013
- Now, do you want to have a Vietnam visa 6 months multiple entries?
- Vietnam visa extension when you are in Vietnam
- Vietnamvisacorp.com confirmed online payment system is not affected by OpenSSL “Heartbleed”
- VietnamVisaCorp.Com Announces New Website Design Launch
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- HOLIDAY NOTICE 2015
- URGENT NOTICE: Immigration Office is closed for Tet Holiday
- Alerts: IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENTS TAKES 2 DAYS OFF ON INDEPENDENCE DAY 2014
- Vietnam Immigration Department Opening hours