Vietnam Visa News
Notice: Vietnam holidays and International Labor Day from Apr/27/2013 to May/01/2013
Dear all valued Customers,
Due to Vietnam holidays and International Labor Day, Vietnamese will not be working from the 27th of April 2013 to the 1st of May 2013 and start working again on the 2nd of May. So we would like to inform that if you want to apply visa to enter Vietnam on these days, you have to pay for penalty service. It costs 200 USD (Including stamping fee) for each person. After receiving your application and the payment as well, we will send you approval letter within 30 minutes.
We will come back to work for normal cases on Thursday 2nd May 2013.
For further information, please direct your inquiries to us: Email: [email protected]. Or hotline: + 84 902 991 556 (Mr Lee Nguyen). Our experts are willing to support you 24/7.
Take your time in Vietnam and experience the interesting trip on Vietnam Holidays and international Labor Day.
- Visa Exemption for Vietnamese People Residing Abroad
- Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residence Of Foreigners In Vietnam
- Regulation On Foreigners Entry Into, Exit From, And Residence In Phu Quoc Island
- Detailing The Implementation Of The Ordinance On Entry, Exit And Residences In Vietnam
- Visa exemption for Vietnamese and Cambodian citizens
- Ministry of security founding anniversary on August 19th 1945 to August 19th 2013
- Why should you have some USD cash ready before going to Vietnam?
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Jan/20/2012 to Jan/31/2012.
- Vietnam National Holiday 2014
- Why choosing Vietnam visa online?
- How do I get a Vietnam visa Exemption Certificate?
- Custom Luggage Policy for People Entry Vietnam
- Vietnam Immigration Department takes 4 days off to welcome New Year 2013
- Vietnam National Holiday Notice on August 20th 2012
- What is the visa on arrival? How to get it?
- What should I take note before submitting Vietnam Visa online?
- How to apply for 3-6 months multiple entry Visas on Arrival to Vietnam
- Longer process time of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian from 2012
- Vietnam National Day Holiday from Sep/01/2012 to Sep/03/2012
- Notice: Vietnam visa stamping fee is raising from Jan 01, 2013
- Notice: Vietnam Traditional Holiday (Lunar New Year) from Feb/09/2013 to Feb/17/2013
- Now, do you want to have a Vietnam visa 6 months multiple entries?
- Vietnam visa extension when you are in Vietnam
- Vietnamvisacorp.com confirmed online payment system is not affected by OpenSSL “Heartbleed”
- VietnamVisaCorp.Com Announces New Website Design Launch
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- HOLIDAY NOTICE 2015
- URGENT NOTICE: Immigration Office is closed for Tet Holiday
- Alerts: IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENTS TAKES 2 DAYS OFF ON INDEPENDENCE DAY 2014
- Vietnam Immigration Department Opening hours
- Single entry Vietnam visa vs. Multiple entry Vietnam visa