Which country citizens are exempt from Vietnam Visa?
Under the trade cooperation between countries, the Government of Vietnam has approved the exemption of visa for the countries as follows to promote bilateral relations and tourism development of the country. The visa exemption is issued is a maximum of 30 days and a minimum of 15 days. If you have a need staying in excess of the prescribed time, you should apply for a visa in order to avoid complexity.
Most citizens of ASEAN member countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos) are no need Vietnam visa for visiting Vietnam within 30 days. Philippines citizens do not need to apply Vietnam visa if staying under 21 days.
Citizens of Korea, Japan, Russia and Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) have no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days.
All other citizens are required to get Vietnam entry visa before departure (Vietnam visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved Vietnam entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam's International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
No Vietnam entry visa for traveling to PhuQuoc Island - Vietnam: Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports will be exempt from Vietnam visa application when they enter Vietnam through an international border gate in order to travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay there less than 15 days. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving to PhuQuoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
No visa required for Vietnamese overseas to stay less than 90 days staying if holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
That's some information on Vietnam exemption we would inform you know.
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Can I enter Vietnam before or after the approved date?
- How to settle the payment?
- What is service fee?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- Download Form
- What is an approval letter for Vietnam visa?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How can I get the approval letter for Vietnam visa?
- What are requirements for applying Vietnam visa?
- Where can I get Vietnam visa?
- Can I get Vietnam visa at embassy with the approval letter code?
- How much total fee do I have to settle for visa to Vietnam?
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How Vietnam Visa Works?
- How to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassies or Consulates?
- What is process of requesting approval letter for Vietnam Visa?
- What is Vietnam visa approval letter code?
- Should I provide you with the exact date of arrival?
- I am Indian, can I get Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by sea or road?