Should I provide you with the exact date of arrival?
No, not necessarily. The arrival date you provide should be the earliest you plan to arrive, but you can arrive after that date. The exit date is the last day you are permitted to be in the country, unless you get a visa extension.
For example: If you apply for a 1-month Single visa and submit your arrival date as Nov 01, 2010, the visa letter will be valid from Nov 01, 2010 - Dec 01, 2010. You can arrive anytime between Nov 01, 2010 and Dec 01, 2010, but you must leave Vietnam by Dec 01, 2010.
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Can I enter Vietnam before or after the approved date?
- How to settle the payment?
- What is service fee?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- Download Form
- What is an approval letter for Vietnam visa?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How can I get the approval letter for Vietnam visa?
- What are requirements for applying Vietnam visa?
- Where can I get Vietnam visa?
- Can I get Vietnam visa at embassy with the approval letter code?
- How much total fee do I have to settle for visa to Vietnam?
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How Vietnam Visa Works?
- Which country citizens are exempt from Vietnam Visa?
- How to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassies or Consulates?
- What is process of requesting approval letter for Vietnam Visa?
- What is Vietnam visa approval letter code?
- I am Indian, can I get Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by sea or road?