Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
Vietnam Embassy in Singapore is an office of communication between Vietnam Government and Singapore. It operates as the official representative of the Vietnam in Singapore. The following is major information about Vietnam Embassy for Singapore and the way which you can apply you visa to Vietnam through:
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore
- Add: 10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887
- Tel: 64625938 (Protocol & Administration), 64625994 (Consular)
- Fax:64689863 (Protocol & Administration), 64625936 (Consular )
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday; Morning: 8:30 - 12:00, Afternoon: 14:30 - 17:30
- Visa Hours: Monday to Fri 9:00 - 12:00
- Other Consular Services: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 15:00 - 17:00
- One, directly contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore by yourself as above address.
- Two, apply visa online through our system to get the Visa approval letter Code in order that you can obtain for Visa Stamp at Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore.
- Three, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving Singapore for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster.