Vietnam Embassy in Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. Part of the Lesser Antilles, it is located north/northeast of the island of Saint Vincent, northwest of Barbados and south of Martinique. Wikipedia
- Capital: Castries
- Area: 238.2 sq miles (617 km²)
- Dialing code: 758
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar
- Official language: English Language
Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Saint Lucia yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in Saint Lucia can choose one of two options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- One, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended) for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving Saint Lucia for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster. OR
- Two, contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Vietnam.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!