Vietnam Embassy in Barbados
Barbados is a sovereign island country in the Lesser Antilles. It is 34 kilometres in length and up to 23 kilometres in width, covering an area of 431 square kilometres.
- Capital: Bridgetown
- Dialing code: 246
- Area: 166.4 sq miles (431 km²)
- Currency: Barbadian dollar
- Official language: English Language
- Government: Constitutional monarchy, Parliamentary system
Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Barbados yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in Barbados can choose one of three options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- One, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended) for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving Barbados for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our visa processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster.
- Two, contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Vietnam.