Vietnam Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island nation lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It consists of two major inhabited islands, Antigua and Barbuda, and a number of smaller islands.
- Capital: St. John's
- Dialing code: 268
- Area: 171 sq miles (443 km²)
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar
- Official language: English Language
Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Antigua and Barbuda yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in Antigua and Barbuda can choose one of tow options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- One, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended) for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving Antigua and Barbuda for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster.
- Two, contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Vietnam.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!