Vietnam Embassy in Anguilla
Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean. It is one of the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles, lying east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and directly north of Saint Martin.
- Population: 15,094 (2011)
- Capital: The Valley
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar
- Continent: North America
- Official language: English Language
Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Anguilla yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in Anguilla can choose one of two options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- One, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended) for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving Anguilla for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster. OR
- Two, contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Vietnam.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!