Vietnam Embassy in American Samoa
American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of the Independent State of Samoa.
- Capital: Pago Pago
- Dialing code: 684
- Area: 76.83 sq miles (199 km²)
- Population: 69,543 (2011) World Bank
- Official languages: English Language, Samoan Language
Embassy of Vietnam has not established in American Samoa yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in American Samoa can choose one of two options below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- One, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended) for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Vietnam visa approval letter before leaving American Samoa for Vietnam, so that you can pick up Vietnam visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Vietnam visa on arrival works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster. OR
- Two, contact and apply your Vietnam Visa at the nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Vietnam.